- RentSmart Educator (Train the Trainer)
March 5, 2019 - March 8, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
RentSmart Educator (Train the Trainer) is four days and runs 8:30 – 3:00.
In partnership with Winnipeg Rental Network. For more information contact Alana Ring-Woodard, (204) 417-2039.
For invoice payments and registration please contact Aygul, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Merchants Corner – Rm 115
RentSmart Educator (TTT) is a four-day professional development course that covers:
- Best practices in housing stability and homelessness prevention
- Adult education and facilitation best practices
- Prevention of homelessness and increasing housing stability
- Curriculum for RentSmart and RentReady
- Engaging landlords
- Measuring impact
- Conditions for successful delivery of RentSmart model
The training is highly interactive and quickly gets participants teaching the RentSmart model courses. By the end of the Train the Trainer, trainees will be ready to organize and deliver the RentSmart model as a Community Educator. For a detailed overview of the TTT and Community Partnership, click here.
Community Partners and Educators receive the following benefits:
- License to deliver a program proven to help youth, individuals and families achieve housing stability
- Regularly updated curriculum focused on building the knowledge, skills and confidence to help people find and keep their housing
- Connection to a growing network of community partners
- Bi-monthly Community Educator newsletters and webinars
- Staff support to organize and host your first Ready to Rent course
- Regularly updated data that can be shared with funders and community
- Part of a growing movement for the prevention of homelessness